So, I’m constantly changing the size and shape of my brows so I thought it was time to update you on what’s happenin’. Long story short I wanted to be an alien (still do!) so I plucked the tails of my brows in order to make a straighter/modern brow and essentially just have more room to fuck around with my eyeshadow. It’s a major commitment and I plan on growing my brows back once I’m over this phase, but as of now this is how I do my brows. If you have over plucked or sparse brows this tutorial may be helpful!
PRODUCTS I USED:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz in Granite
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade in Dark Brown
- Anastasia Beverly Hills #12 angled brush
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Maybelline FitMe concealer in Light
- Coastal Scents small synthetic concealer brush (BR-C-S20)